Graphic created by Christag Banners.
It’s that time of the year again! Smut time!
What do you get as a student? Interact privately with your fellow classmates and professors. Write smut, read smut, talk smut all summer long.
1. You must be 18 years of age or older.
2. You must have a Facebook account. Your birthday must be visible on your account or we will not accept your application.
3. If you’d prefer to remain anonymous, please use/create an anonymous FB account.
4. To submit an application, sign into your Facebook account, and request to join PTB’s Smut University 2014 Facebook group.
|Posting Date||Professor||Lecture Topic|
|July 2||Jonesn (L.C. Morgan)||Action and Reaction|
|July 9||kitchmill||The Right Amount of Spice|
|July 16||Chocaholic||Like A Virgin|
|July 23||Hoodfabulous||UST and the Art of a Slow Burn|
|July 30||Helena Hunting||Sex-cessories|
|August 6||SexyLexiCullen||Lemons: Necessary or Unnecessary|
|August 13||CullensTwiMistress||The Sweeter Side of Lemonade|
|August 20||Elise de Sallier||Historical Romances|
|August 27||MrsSpaceCowboy||Keeping It Real|
|July 5||12:00pm PST||Jonesn|
|July 12||12:00pm PST||kitchmill and Edward's Eternal|
|July 19||2:00pm PST||Chocaholic and OhGeeFantasy|
|July 26||12:00pm PST||Hoodfabulous and IReenH|
|August 2||12:00pm PST||Helena Hunting|
|August 9||12pm PST||allihavetodoisdream and jayhawkbb|
|August 30||TBD||plummy, prettykittyartist, and Kassiah|
1. Read through the SmutU2014 articles on the PTB Blog and then complete the homework given.
2. Post your homework to your own profile (Example: Fanfiction.net, Twilighted, TWCS, A Different Forest, FictionPress.com) etc. All homework assignments should be posted under the same title: PTB Homework 2014
3. Your homework is not limited to any fandom. You can write from any fandom or Original Fiction. However, all assignments must be posted under the same title.
4. A beta is not required, but please be sure to do a thorough self-edit.
5. If you want to be anonymous, I suggest posting your assignments to an anonymous account created under a different email address.
6. When you’re ready, post the direct URL to your HW assignment as a comment in the appropriate Facebook Group post. (Admin will create posts for each HW assignment)
We are all here to learn, so don’t be afraid to put yourself out there and post a homework assignment. On the other end, please take the time each week to read through other student’s work and leave a review, highlighting their strengths and giving constructive criticism.
A few guidelines: